SEND US YOUR QUESTIONS
We Are Here To Help! Below Are Some Frequently Asked Questions We have Received.
1. Why do parents send their children to boarding schools in Switzerland?
Parents send their children to boarding schools for two primary reasons. They choose to give them a better academic (or athletic) education. And because they want their kids to learn to live independently with all the culture and social advantages that Europe has to offer.
Previously Swiss boarding schools catered mainly to British and European royalty. Today they are reputed for the exceptional education given and the many opportunities offered in this country including multilingualism.
2. From what age do the schools accept students in Swiss Boarding Schools?
Depending upon the school but it varies between very young such as 5 or 6 years to 18 years.
3. Do Swiss schools accept your child if they aren’t doing well at their present school?
Swiss international boarding schools have certain acceptance criteria, but they do believe that every child deserves a chance and if your child is motivated and willing to work on achieving their goals then he/she has a good chance to be accepted.
4. How To Enroll Your Child Into A Swiss Boarding School, We Can Help.
AT NO COST TO YOU ! Contact our educational advisor Sarah Perez to receive the latest updates about Swiss Schools Enrollment and Protocol. She can help you decide on the best school for your child. Send a message today and schedule your free consultation.
5. What questions do you have for us?
As you read through all the information available and begin to brainstorm, just remember, whether you’re interested in interviewing for a school soon or just starting to explore your options, we’re dedicated to helping you find the right boarding school for you and your child.
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS – CONTACT OUR FREE SWISS SCHOOLS SETUP EXPERT – Educational Consultant, Student Advocate, Sarah Perez Today!
Enjoy The International Swiss Boarding School Experience
Some very good reasons for coming to our school
- Family atmosphere where everyone feels at home.
- The student are encouraged to develop their individual talents, strengths and interests.
- Trips and activities provide opportunities to discover new countries and learn outside of the classroom.
To say that you will be overjoyed would be an understatement!
How Can We Help You?
- Personalized and made to measure service.
- Organize all visits, including hotels, flights, and any other service you may need.
- We can guide you through the labyrinth of admissions, through our direct and personal contacts in each school.
- Help ease the transition from the United States to Switzerland as smoothly as possible.
- Peace of mind, that everything is handled correctly and professionally.
Call Us Today For More Information!
Interested In Learning More?
Please fill out the form below and our team will be in touch within 24 hours.